Monday, March 3, 2014

My top 5 picks for Oscars 2014 Female Best dressed


The Most Glamorous and Prestigious Awards night is now here again, The Oscars 2014. I've seen a lot of my favorite artists in their crisp suit and ties and Stunning long gowns by their favorite designers.

So here's my picks for the female best dressed:

Top 5 Olivia Wilde in Valentino
This Mom-to-be looks gorgeous in her sleek black Valentino gown. With just a simple hairdo and makeup, the whole looks elegant.
\

Top 4: Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen 

This Dress in Deep blue color and the draping details looks amazing. Makes me remember her movie "Gravity" which has a gloomy setting up on space. 

Top 3:  Charlize Theron in Dior

Figure hugging dress with a very low neckline paired with minimal accessories makes her look hot.

Top 2  Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
If there would be one person who can wear all the colors in the palette, It would be Lupita. All the outfit she wears, brings out her beautiful color.

My Top 1 : Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace gown.

Another figure hugging long dress with deep neck line with a caped like detail at the back. The whole look for me is perfect. She nailed it



Do you also have your list? Share it with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment