Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Fashion Portfolio I: Long black dress

NO i am not a Fashion Designing Student... I am just a frustrated designer who knows nothing about dressmaking nor the principles behind designing (just pure imagination). This is just my hobby when i am bored or tired doing the same things in my life. I only used plain camera and a little photoshop to enhance the color (My Color Pencils Suck). Another thing I don't know how to Color properly and i don't have much knowledge with Fabrics.

I drew this gown a few days after the June Bride Bridal fair. As you can see the features the top part is inspired by cutouts  that is super trending in fashion today. The lower will made of pleated chiffon. This is a design i can give for those girls who are joining Beauty pageants. 
\Silhouette: Trumpet
Neckline: Square
Waist line: Drop waist
Sleeves: Straps
Dress Length: Floor Length
Train: None

Inspiration/ Mood Board



No comments:

Post a Comment