Thursday, January 9, 2014

All about my Lenses

To start this year, I promised myself to give a little make over and one of that is my poor,little brown eyes. Yeah! you read it right. One of the biggest problems I've had when i was a student was being  near sighted especially when seating arrangements are in alphabetical order. I've had my Frames just for 4 years. I really don't like it co'z it makes me look 10 years older than my age. Then when i was in college i started using my lens bought from EO.
14.5 mm lenses 


I've tried EO's flexwear colors like sienna, Charcoal grey, Ultra Marine, Gray, Violet, Sandal wood, Black and more i just can't remember the other colors. I almost tried it all and i'm looking for something different.
Luckily, as i was watching the telly Vice Ganda thanked one of her sponsors and I searched for it immediately.
Elite Contact Lens.

Brochure 1

They have a lot of designs and colors to choose from. As for me i bought graded lenses which is not included with their promos and only few designs and colors are available.
So here's what i purchased:

Well, this was my first time to buy online and i'm very happy because i received my orders the other day.
This set Contains 3 pairs of lenses with free 3 free case and 3 small solution which cost me 1200 plus 60 for the shipping fee. I have tried all of them and thanks God they all fit me.
Now i can easily look like a doll or look like Allison Harvard (I wish).
Aiko Brown


Contact them here:Elite Contact lens

No comments:

Post a Comment