Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hashtag: OOTD

Lenses from Elite Contact Lens

This is my first Outfit post for this year and i look forward to have more this year...
I have a lot of #OOTD posts in my instagram account and they are just plain and casual for these post I aim to have a look that is something different from my usuals.
Aiming to look like tumblr photos

If  you would see me hanging somewhere probably it would be in my shorts (i love shorts) and plain shirt, But for this look i am wearing a Black corset dress that i bought from Divisoria last november for only 250 pesos and a knitted blazer from Hug that i also got for 250 pesos. I haven't used it during holidays... I still don't have the confidence to wear this one until i've found this Hug Blazer on sale at SM San Lazaro.  
Hanging that blazer makes my shoulder look wider.

I paired up a black pumps and just a small sling purse to complete this classic look. Sorry for my awkward face It's my first time... next time i'll do my best in posing. 
With only 500 Pesos, I am able to put up a look that looks chic and sophisticated, Just add up your favorite accessories (which i lack) and Tadahhh... You're ready to go

 Thanks To Mr. Zyrus Kor Viray for being patient in taking my pictures.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment