Thursday, March 27, 2014

Building up Confidence day 2

"Decide right now to treat yourself with love and respect and accept only the best for yourself for the rest of your life."

This is a line from the book which everyone should remember. Try to keep yourself thinking only what's best for you, so you won't end up Giving up easily.  Every human has their own weakness, Even the brightest and glamorous stars in the silver screen has their own. It's just that they are good enough in handling their own plus the fact that they are supported by a lot of people all over the world.

As we go on and answer the next questions let us first know some of the words that are relevant to the questions
Self-worth:
 the value you place on yourself – how comfortable you are being
you and the extent to which you feel worthy of happiness and success.
 Competence:
 your beliefs about your capacity to achieve, solve problems and
think for yourself. This is what I mean by confidence.
 Belonging:
whether you feel accepted and respected by others. 

How confident are you? Give yourself a mark out of ten, where ten means you feel you can achieve anything you desire , and
zero, that you feel totally incapable of anything

From 1-10 I think I am in the middle or 5. I believe I know or I can do something but there is always a time when I see how other people do it better than me then everything crashes down to 0. If I were given a chance to change this rate  I'd like to have a rate from 8- 9. I can't give myself a perfect 10 because I don't want to be a person who doesn't experience the feeling of shyness and fear, Those two feelings are essential to feel and enjoy your success

How high is your self-worth? Give yourself a mark out of ten, where ten means you feel worthy of all the good things life has to offer, and zero, you feel completely worthless and undeserving..
For this question I'll answer 7/10. I believe that I still deserve all the good things in life though I have to earn and work hard for it. It may sound a little selfish but we deserve more.

Do you feel that you are well respected by others? Give yourself a mark out of ten for how well you relate to others

I give myself a 6/10. I feel a little respect from people around me. The moment they call me ma'am, Smile at me, Call me Ate (ah-teh: an elder sister in Filipino). Though I couldn't give myself a rate higher than that because I lack having a powerful voice. I feel like they can't hear me and I eat all my words.How I wish I'll wake up with that voice that wherein everybody would listen.

 Let me end this blog with a quotation from the book:

If you deliberately plan to be less than you are capable of
being, then I warn you that you will be unhappy for the
rest of your life. You’ll be evading your own capabilities,
your own possibilities.

Professor Abraham Maslow


No comments:

Post a Comment