Friday, March 28, 2014

Graduation look

Graduation look





"The tassle is worth the hassle" so  dressing up and looking at your best for this very special day is important. My Graduation is almost coming so here's the idea of what I want to wear this Once in a lifetime Occasion.

The little black dress with gold details and sheer sleeves are perfect for me since I have a big arms that looks uneven on my body. What I love about this dress is the baroque inspired gold details which will need less accessories aside from the dainty graduation necklace I chose. I paired the dress with black platforms which is a requirement for us and also it will give me an inch more so I'll look taller in that special day.

Remember to walk gracefully and be in your best poise. Treasure the moment as you say bye to school and Hello to the real world.

Do you like look?


Thanks for reading!
-mhaii


No comments:

Post a Comment