Monday, March 31, 2014

Building Confidence day 3

Now we are on the 3rd day and I'll be doing this post a little different from what was instructed in the book.

Take a large piece of paper and draw a line down the middle. At the top
on the left write down your first name, or the name by which you are
best known (which could be a nickname). Underneath, describe how
you feel about this name.
Now choose a name by which you would like to be known. Write it
at the top of the right-hand column. Who is this person? Fill this side
of the page with notes about him or her, who you imagine them to be.
Then compare the two columns. What does this tell you?


"Mhaii"


Mhaii is my nickname ever since I was little. My name fits me because just like the possessive pronoun "My" I am Possessive. I like things about fashion and beauty. I am a fashion designer wannabe. I can do almost all the house chores, from laundry, cooking and cleaning.
I don't have a lot of friends, I don't go out that much, I still haven't tried going to bar and clubs to party, I don't talk that much, I listen more.
I can be a good friend to everyone. I am very sensitive and I easily cry in simple things.

If give the chance to change my name, I wouldn't do it because I love being called Mhaii already.
But if I could change something from the description above, It would be like this:

Mhaii is a girl who loves to socialize and meet new people. She loves to make new friends and share stories with them.
She is hardworking and has a good vision and plans for her life.
She wants to have a better life in the future and aims to be the best.
She promised her self to never get hungry again and never be jealous of the things others have.




No comments:

Post a Comment