Monday, March 31, 2014

“Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san”


In a Tropical Country like ours, We all experience the hot sun's harsh radiation that causes skin darkening and aging. Because of this most of the Filipinas with medium to dark skin aims to have a clearer and fairer skin which results to using a lot of commercialized whitening products. I personally experienced doing that kind of thing but I stopped it since I realized I love my skin color.

 One thing I hated about my skin is the fact that it is Acne prone (it's in our genes) that's why I got a lot of breakouts when I was in High School and College. I have pimples  mostly in the face and back that's why I put a lot of makeup products in my face and I can't wear the clothes I wanted especially during summer. But then my mom Introduced us a product that made a big difference in our skin.

Kojie San is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market.It is a by- product in the productions of Koji or Malted rice,for use in the manufacture of japanese rice wine.  It has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product prescribed by dermatologists. It does not contain any harmful chemicals that could harsh our sensitive skin. It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients. Antioxidants is known to work by speeding up the skin's natural repair systems which is really helpful in preventing skin aging.

I've seen and heard a lot of positive reviews to this product including from my mother and brother who still use this product. My mom's skin looks better and fairer while my brother's pimples in his face faded easily.
It really sets the bar!

Kojie San is available in leading super markets and stores but remember to buy only Original Kojie San products. Fake products might contain different chemicals and ingredients that could harsh our skin. For as low as 50 Pesos you can get 2 Kojie San Bars and start  revealing the best in your skin no matter what color you are. You can also use it with other Kojie San products like toner, sunscreen and lotion for best results.

Before I end this post, Let me show you a little acrostic I made for KOJIE SAN soap



For more details about their products, Like their page here

Thanks for reading!
-mhaii


No comments:

Post a Comment