Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Blogger's Dilemma

Hello everyone! Do you like my new blog look?
Forgive me if I haven't uploaded good photos for some events that I have attended recently and also  for my pending product reviews that are now piling up. I still have to borrow cameras or smartphones to some of my relatives since our camera just gave up on us (cries a river).
One thing about being a blogger blogger is that you need compact cameras for events,product reviews,OOTDs and even selfies
As a blogger, I want to post high-quality photos on my blog to be able to show you (my readers) the important details that only a picture can give and satisfy the eye.  We all hate pictures that are low-quality, blurred, pixellated, desaturated,grainy and has poor lighting and who would love that?
We all want an instagram-worthy pictures that we can share to our IG accounts.
I am sharing this to you because recently I've joined a blog giveaway from some bloggers like Vern and Verniece Enciso of www.vernverniece.com, Tracy Ayson of http://www.tracyayson.com and Lissa Kahayon of http://www.lissakahayon.com.
They are giving away A Samsung NX mini!!!
image source: rappler.com
Samsung NX mini is the perfect camera for " "Selfie Lords". It has 20.5 megapixel camera and built in wifi.. It's also slim and light as I have read some of  reviews. It also has a flip screen and it comes in 5 colors: White, black, brown, mint green and pink!
Hoping to score this camera! It would be very helpful in improving  my blog post. Wish me luck!!
Love lots!
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment