Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashion Wishlist: GTW by SM

Fashion Blogging for us Girls who doesn't have enough clothes in our wardrobe might be a little hard.
As you notice, I rarely post my OOTD's here and that's because I don't have a good camera and my ootd's quite look "Paulit-ulit na".
To solve that blogging dilemma, I've come up to this idea of creating  my fashion wishlist from different clothing brands I love. I got this idea from different shopping sites that I used to visit for my "Online Window Shopping" and yeah! Even in the internet I keep on drooling for some clothes, wishing someday I'll be able to get it and also share it with you but as for now let's just be happy with what we have.
GTW by SM
Girls Teen's Wear
GTW offers a variety of merchandise which caters to any type of STYLES (ex: Chic, Lady-like, Urban, Rocker, Sweet, etc.). (GTW) brands include Betty, Redhead, True Love, Shopaholic, Dollhouse, Character Tees, Tangerine Tees and Onion Laundry. Available at the SM Girls Teens’ Wear Department

.
Here's the first one, This cropped top and pencil skirt. This would be perfect if I paired it with a white pointed toe heels for sophisticated and edgy look for attending parties. This would also look good in a Flat strappy sandals for a casual and laid back look.

Second is this Pencil Skirt with a front slit detail. I actually saw two versions of these in their mannequins and I adore it both!!(I'm already saving my money for this)

 Third on my wishlist is this grafitti dress. This looks like a female version from one of Jeffery Rogador's collection in PhFW
Last on my wishlist for today is this White caged-like dress. This dress looks simple yet very chic.
 I love to exccessorize this with a vibrant hue and a cute envelope bag to complete the look. Perfect for Sundays with family or Girl's night out.
Girl's will never ran out of wants and needs especially for their Vanity, We are never contented of just one dress, We want them all. 
So for all bloggers like me, Think of ways on how you can express your love for fashion without breaking the bank. My Financial problems will never be a hindrance to my passion.
Remember this:
If you love it, Blog it!

Follow/Like  GTW
GTW by SM
@GTWbySM
*All Photos from GTW by SM 
Hope you enjoyed this post, More of my Wishlist soon on my blog!
xoxo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment