Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oath

Hello Everyone! It's been a month since my last post and I missed blogging so much!
So here's an outfit post during my Oath taking Ceremonies.

December 21, 2014 is a very special day for me and my parents, It's the day where all my hard work the past months is being rewarded,  I am really thankful for this achievement.


Let's just take one step at a time. I know we'll be at the path were the Lord has planned for us, There maybe delays, stop signs or detours the trip will always be worth it in the end.







 What I'm Wearing:

For this Special day I wore a dark blue dress (that almost looks like black ) that I got from My Ukay adventure and thank God It was really made for me. When I searched the label on the internet, I was shocked that this dress is from a Japanese designer Brand and I got it for only 150 (such a good buy).

White Blazer: Divisoria

Shoes: Landmark

Bag: SM Accessories





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment