Monday, January 19, 2015

Rita's Italian Ice Craze in PH


Free Ice cream for a year?  Hell Yeah, why not?! 

Last January 16, I woke up at 4am just to be at Greenhills, It's the Grand opening day of Rita's Italian Ice and I want to be part of the first 20 people who will get a 1 year supply of their Italian Ice or equivalent to 52 coupons or be at the 21st -30th for half a year free Italian Ice.

I arrived there at 4:30 am and I already saw  6 people there who camped-out for the sake of Rita's Ice,
 I heard that they've been there since 1 am which amazed me.

  And thankfully after 6 hours of waiting I am successful to be one of the 20 recipients of the one year supply of Italian Ice! Cheers  to that!


I am not really familiar with Rita's but I really craved after seeing picture of some celebrities who posted this on their social media profile.


They have a lot flavors to choose from and  I ordered a Cookies and Cream Italian Ice with Vanilla Custard (optional) which costs 30 pesos.
 Luckily that day they are also giving away free Mango Italian ice for every transaction that is worth 60 and up.


I love how Rita's gave a new concept about refreshments and sweets. It comes with different flavors that you can mix and match with others. Perfect for people with sweet-tooth and people who looks for something new.

This will be my sweet escape during weekends!

xoxo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment