Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mishka Shoes: Being Comfortable in your own shoes

They say " Good Shoes takes you to good places" but for me the Right shoes will make the trip worth your while.
Being a girl who love long walks, Having comfortable shoes will always be my priority when shopping for shoes. I admit I own lots of heels and wedges which were all rarely used since I don't attend a lot of events and I also own  shoes that were all worn-out because of my crazy adventures and those shoes has more sentimental value to me no matter how cheap the price is.
Being comfortable in your own shoes gives you more chances of enjoying life to it's fullest the right pair of shoes could make a difference.
Lately, I found a new brand that would be perfect for people like me, This brand is perfect for ladies who are always on the go, ladies who can't sacrifice style and ladies who are easily get tired from wearing heels.
Mishka Shoes
Mishka Shoes is a locally made brand that offers a wide variety of Comfortable stylish Foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle. Mishka Shoes is not like any other foldable shoes that the shoes itself already bend upward even if you are not wearing it.
Here are some of my top picks from their collection :






 
Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Style doesn’t look like it’s a foldable shoes. That most of the time you can just wear these shoes whole day with any occasion without sacrificing a woman’s outfit. Comfortable materials used with extra foam cushion in the insole. Functions as emergency shoes to stop the agony that comes from wearing high heels too long. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.
 
Mishka Shoes is present online through Facebook www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and Instagram @mishkashoes.
 
Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.
  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment