Sunday, September 4, 2016

To my Operations Department family



To the family who accepted me for almost two years 
I remember that day when I first entered your office,  I remembered how frightened I am knowing the fact that I know nothing with the nature of business you have but as the days and months passed by I got to know you all as well as know how to work. 
I’ll never thought that I’ll be jumping from education to your world of construction.  Before entering to your world,  I was a complete mess. I tried job hunting but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.  I had a lot of sleepless nights, self pity moments and breakdowns that left me and my dreams out of nowhere .  I remember how I promised myself that in Dec 17,2014  I’ll be celebrating my birthday with my work mates, and guess what it came true! Opportunity just came so I grabbed it and yes I came to work with you people. 

For almost two years of ups and downs, Success and failures,  I have found a family that I could run to. But as of now a lot of problems arises, a lot of things changed. I was left with no choice but to leave you all. 
I am thankful to all of you for accepting me from the way I work, from my childish attitude,  for listening to my awful singing voice and even the way I dress up. Forgive me If sometimes I messed up with the tasks you’ve assigned me (I really tried my best!). 


To Sir Larry : Couldn’t thank you enough for accepting me to be part of your team. You have been a great manager to us and we are grateful to have you. 


To Chong: thanks for understanding my craziness and kaartehan.  I owe you a lot (and I mean a LOT) .  I’ll be forever grateful to you for standing up for me whenever I couldn’t do it for myself. You deserve a lot good things and I ‘ll be praying for your success so you can handle more assistants like me (charot!) 
To Mam Agnes &  Mam Cora: Thank you for your life and work advices and also I’ll never forget our movie nights and Friday night outs. 
To Robertoo : Hahaha! I’ll definitely miss your speakers. (chos!). I really appreciate you for riding with my paandar in life as well as those short chitchat we have on the bus. Maybe one day I’ll  consider hiking too. 
Kella : please take good care of my Dad Misael, Chong and his files. I know you’re in good hands right now. I ‘ll never forget our shopping bonding and Saturdays waiting for our sahod to come.  PS: don’t get too grumpy #teamjovitforever
Twenny Jenny: Where’s my Starbucks and Lacoste shirt? Haha!  See you at trinoma soon! 
To Sir Rico : please stop smoking na! 
To Geronimo : Gym pa more!! 
To Dad Misael : you are my forever favorite Engineer! Thanks for all the merienda.  Love you! 

And to the people who became a part of my stay,  thank you!  
PS: sorry if I left you all without saying goodbye last Saturday ,  I’m just not good with farewells. 
Wish me luck! 

XOXO,  

Mhaii






No comments:

Post a Comment