Thursday, August 23, 2012

THE FRUSTRATED MAKEUP ARTIST

Busy days are coming, especially for this semester. We need to finish our thesis but before that we decided to finish first our short film " MORE TO LIFE". So this film is directed and Edited by: Zyrus kor Viray (my BABE) .  I play a slut/virgin there and also i am one of the make up artist.
For this film  we used an improvised prosthetic for one of the character which is an old man with a scar on his face. Luckily, for my first time i did it and im so proud of it.
So here is a glimpse of my make up for the old man
my babe... trial make up for the old man (fail) 




Scary??

edited version
what do you think of my photography and edit?

 So here is our trailer :
MORE TO LIFE

Want to learn how to do the scar??

No comments:

Post a Comment