Friday, April 26, 2013

Late Night Hobby

Oh Summer... I'm Bored.. Got Nothing to do here but CHORES!! It's not bad to give myself a little treat called MAKEUP. Thank you to my limited makeup Collection and Temporary Digi Cam i was able to do this So here's a little compilation of my looks:

My Eyeshadow is Green... I promise... It's not just that visible here and my lips are in Mauve Color... I really like my hair for this look.. Make me think of Younger and fresher look for a Bond Girl...
Red Yellow Orange... Inspired by Iron Man's Color 



Black Silver and Pink perfect combinations... This look rocks.. the pink complements the smokey eye effect of the
eyeshadow
For Looks 1 and 2 I used mostly the colors of  Elf Eyeshadow palette (the one with lipcolor,an blush)
for the 3rd look Maybelline eyeshadow in Charcoal Smokes
More Looks Soon To be Posted...

1 comment: