Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Confidence day 5

Write down what your potential is. What could you achieve if you had
loads of confidence?
One thing is certain – you are capable of far more than you think.
Most people’s idea of their capabilities bears little relation to their actual
potential.

If I had confidence

If I had enough Confidence to speak ; I could be the best teacher in your english subject,
A theater actress that will make you laugh and cry,
 A tourist guide that would make every visitors enjoy their visit.
A call center agent that could answer all your queries.

If I had enough Confidence to do: I could be a designer who makes the hottest trends in town,
A Writer that could finish a book,
A dancer that could amaze the audience and
A leader who could could lead others.

These things I wanna do,
If I just have enough confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment