Sunday, April 20, 2014

Confidence day 6

List some of the factors in your life – including past events, people and
situations – which have affected your confidence. In what way did they
affect you?


A lot of factors affected the way I look myself. Like when I was still a kid, I have experienced being shouted and slapped in front of other people, I feel very embarrassed and ashamed, A lot of people stares at me and keep teasing and smiling. I have also experienced being beaten with sticks,hangers,broom sticks and belt. I have also knelt down in salt and monggo seeds.

During my teenage years I've experienced rejections,back stabbing friends, comparisons and failures.
I became deaf because of the words I never wanted to hear, Blind to see the good side in everything and Mute to say and express all the things I want to say. I became disabled.

As I step now to the new chapter, Everything in the past has affected me so much, There is even a point in my life that I can't sleep thinking of what to do with my life or sometimes How about my future. I want to be successful and happy. I want to be strong and respected.

I promised myself that one day I would be able to get those things my parents can't give me, I'll eat what I want, dress what I want and even live the life I as I want it to be. I need to be strong to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment