Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Graduation look

Finally, The big day has come. It took me almost 4 and a half year to finish my course that's why I wanted to look my best.
I had a last minute shopping and I have a very tight budget for my dress. I searched almost all the racks at SM San Lazaro. It was 8:30pm  some shops are already fixing their stuff for closing. I really rushed looking for a dress that would fit me and thank God I found one.

I got this black dress from tomato. The dress looks a little catchy for me because of its texture and color. The scaly texture and metallic color reminds me of mermaid tails and scales. I also love the little cutout detail in front since it shows a little skin though not too revealing, just perfect for the occasion.
I paired this dress with my Michael Kors' black pumps that was given to me by my ninang and a clutch from parisian that I borrowed from someone.

Since our graduation falls at the am session (6-11am) , I did my own makeup. I had no problem with my hair since it's newly rebonded and treated. I opted for just a  neutral look. I used brown shades to give a subtle smokey look.



cheers for this!!

Hope you like this look

Love
Mhaii


No comments:

Post a Comment