Thursday, May 29, 2014

What I Wore at PHFW

  Philippine fashion week is already here and I only have one invitation received (actually 2). I am a little disappointed since the other invitation from Ms. Lizanne 's show is already full. So I end up attending SM Woman's launch which I really enjoyed a lot!
                     
So here's what I wore : For my top, I got this from a shop at Robinsons Ermita, Its a racerback cropped top in royal blue. This only costs me 100 peso which is a good buy since it's in trend and easy to pair with. 

                          

For my skirt: Got these tribal printed skirt from an online/IG  shop called @alissonbel try to check their page since they offer a lot of chic and trendy ensemble, from cropped tops, maxi skirts and origami skorts. This just cost me 180 pesos. "Look good ,Spend less"

For my shoes: I used my mocca wedge from Zanea which my mom gave me last christmas. It's my first time to use it since I am not the sky-high-heel-type of user, I prefer using flats.

I didn't wear too much flashy accessory since I didn't have one and It doesn't fit my personality. Yet I believe that Smile is the best accessory, Match it up with Confidence Then you're all ready to go!

So how do you like this outfit? Is it a Yay or Nay? Share it with me on the comment section





Love,
-mhaii

No comments:

Post a Comment