Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tresemme Runway Ready

What does it take to be runway ready? Wear Good clothes? Perfect posture? Attitude? makeup? Yes all of those matters when hitting the runway but also let's not forget our Crowning Glory, Our hair.
In a fashion show we just usually see models in their best designer clothes ready to strut the runway but Tresemme's Runway Ready fashion show includes how Models at the backstage are being prepped up.

The Event happened last June 5 at PICC Forum 1 with black and white motif. As you enter the venue you will see a lot of Fashion designers and Icons all dressed up. I was shocked at first because I am not used to attending events like this  especially we don't know anyone there.

The show started around 8pm and we are thankful that we got a good seat. There are collections from International Brands and Local designers but I was really excited to see Vania Romoff's Pret-a-Porter
and Francis Libiran's Couture.

The Model's did a good job and also I have to Commend Jing Monis, Lourd Ramos, and Victor Ortega for their great job in hair styling.
Lourd Ramos as Fierce as The model while styling on stage

I am really impressed and still can't move on after that event, I just wished I have prepared myself and looked for a better dress before attending that event so I have enough confidence to meet new friends there But still I am very thankful to Tresemme for the opportunity to attend this glamorous event.

No comments:

Post a Comment