Monday, July 14, 2014

Break the rules

casual chic






I've been fancying a lot of skirts in polyvore and this look is one of them. I'm so inlove with the skirt. The front slit makes sophisticated  and modern. From the classic pencil skirt we usually wear during work or special occasions, We can now use it also for our casual fashionista days.
For this Look I love How I paired the Pencil Skirt with a loose cropped top and a white stilletto. It leaves a question "Is it formal or not?"

Definitely Not suited for Corporate work attire but perfect for parties and not-so-formal occasions. I recommend this look for petite girls like me. A little slit will make your legs look longer and also for pear-shaped ladies out there. The Loose top will balance the heaviness from your hips to your top.


Like this look?
Comment Below!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment