Saturday, July 19, 2014

Elie Saab Haute Couture

As an Aspiring Designer, I have my style inspiration from my favorite designers and one of them is 
Elie Saab.
Elie Saab is a Lebanese fashion designer. His first works mainly focus on Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses using the finest materials like laces, pearls, crystals, embroideries,taffeta, organza, noble and satin paired with more fluid and light fabrics.

What I love about his designs are  the Intricate details carefully sewn and the soft sheer fabric that moves as the models walk on the runway. Also, his designs in my point of view is already his own signature since whenever you see a dress I can always say "It's Elie Saab". 
His designs will be my peg if ever I'll become a designer. I am in love with the feminine silhouettes,he is using matched with his creativity in intricate bead works that makes the dress look sublime. 
Here are some of my favorites in his Haute Couture Collection for Fall Winter 2014-2015
























What can you say about his collection?
Comment below!
Image source: elie saab
XOXO
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment