Monday, September 15, 2014

Quick try on Glam Glow Face Mud Mask

Yesterday, September 14, 2014 at Sky Dome,SM City North Edsa, I attended BDJ Box Camp Gorgeous event. There are a lot of beauty booths around the place and one of it is Glam Glow's.
I've already seen this at Sampleroom.com but I wasn't able to get one since I still don't have enough points for it, But luckily yesterday I was able to try it on my nose for 20 minutes.


 
The booth was jam packed by Bellas and also some guys who want to try the product.
GLAM GLOW

GLAMGLOW® was founded in 2010 by Glenn & Shannon Dellimore exclusively for behind-the-scenes in the Hollywood Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award Industries. Recently made available in 2011 for retail, GLAMGLOW® has taken the World by storm with accolades such as ELLE Magazine’s No.1 Beauty Obsession, Harrods Best Seller, Voted Sephora HOT NOW and Winner of the coveted Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards, and launching in 84 countries in over 6,000 stores with Luxury Retail Stores, Spa Professional Back-Bar and In-Room Hotels all in just 16 months. As the only Skincare Company to be located on the ‘Stars Walk of Fame’ in Hollywood, we are committed to providing the most advanced, fastest and innovative cosmetic technology for the Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award Industries and bringing our Hollywood industry high-end cosmetic mud-delivery products to all consumers Worldwide, in unique quick-fix and novel ways.
I have an Oily face with white-heads and black-heads that's why the lady suggested me to use the black one which is the YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT.
It helps to:
 Leave skin noticeably radiant and glowing.
Activate moisturizing collagen synthesis.
Provide gentle resurfacing exfoliation.
Help to leave skin smoother, brighter and softer.
Provide tighter skin texture and tighter pores.
Help to provide a more youthful appearance.
Absorb impurities without removing natural oils.
Help to protect against free radical damage.
 The product has a gray color and It has a gooey texture. It's easy to apply using hands. 
The lady used the product just enough to cover my nose and asked me to let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
After removing the mud mask . My nose feels smoother and clean.  My big pores are still big but my
white heads are gone and I can still feel the cold sensation.
What I don't like about the product is that it leaves a sand-like feeling when you don't remove it properly. Another thing would be the price. It cost 3k+  for a  1.2 oz jar which feels a little heavy for those who are on a tight beauty budget.
But over all I love this product, It's soothing,relaxing and very beneficial to our skin. Feel like a super star in using this mud mask!
Have you tried this product?
tell me about it!
xoxo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment