- Education through flora and fauna encounters, enrichment and interactions in our parks.
- Environmental conservation through BIODIVERSITY by observing general welfare, preservation and encouraging Reuse-Reduce-Recycle-Refuse-Respect.
- Exhibit of our flora and fauna in their simulated natural habitat.
- Entertainment combining all these pillars which fun, amusement and adventure.
Zoobic Safari in Subic
- This place will give your family a different experience for a Zoo Visit. It gives everyone a chance to see one of the mightiest animals in the jungle up close. Experience the little south africa safari adventure. There are trained tour guides to help you during your trip to this awesome place. Click here to view more attractions.
Paradizoo in Mendez Cavite
Zoocolate Thrills in Loboc, Bohol.
Going south, Try to visit Zoocolate Hills and enjoy your encounters with tigers, ostrich and bear cats. They also have their bird sanctuary. By Visiting this place you'll be able to help rebuilding Bohol after that shokcing earthquake and Experience Zoo-much fun!
Animal Wonderland at Star City
Stuck here in Manila? Don't worry Zoomanity also gives you a Zoo-per fun experience inside Star City. It aims to promote awareness and care to animals to the youngsters. They also have animal shows and zipline If you want.
This post makes me want to travel now with my family and friends! But let us remember that Zoos are not made just for display or play. They are made to educate us people that the world cannot exist without each other so might as well take care of these precious ones before they extinct. Remember to protect the animals and be aware of their needs for them to survive. Without Zoos, We will not be able to see and interact with these animals. By supporting Zoomanity, You also support our country's tourism and Animal awareness.