Saturday, October 25, 2014

Forever 21 at Philippine Fashion Week

Philippine Fashion Week is one of the events I always look forward to attend but the problem is How to get those precious invites? Luckily I've been seeing a lot of bloggers giving away some invites for this show and thankfully I've won. Thank you again Ms. Jackie Go!
The show was scheduled on October 24, 6:30pm at SMX Convention Center Hall 4. I, together with my cousin Cyril arrived just on-time to get our tickets and fall in line to get the best seats as much as possible. While waiting, I was approached by someone from StyleBible.com asking if they could take a photo of my outfit and I did pose.
As we enter the the the hall, There are pop-up stores from the brands that are presenting that night. The good thing about this is that clothes from the runway could be actually yours even before the show.
So here are some photos during the show









 These little cuties charmed the audience with their cute smile and style 








I love their new collection. From Brit Street,New Boho, University Chic and the modern monochrome pieces. Every collection caters different type of personality which is why everyone loves this brand.




These clothes and shoes makes me want to bring them all and fit them to my closet.
It was fun  watching the whole show and seeing a lot of people who shares the same passion as you are. Hoping to watch more shows from PhFW!



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment