Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Maxi-Peel Regimen kit

Last time I visited Watson's, I was looking for something affordable yet useful product for my face when finally my eyes laid on Maxi-Peel's Regimen Kit.
The kit cost 99 Pesos and contains 4 products.
Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution #3
Maxi-Peel facial wash
Maxi-Peel moisturizing cream
Maxi-Peel Sun block cream SPF20 
I think this is a good find since it's already a set and it's really affordable. Buying all these items individually would cost you up to 200 pesos and This is a good trial pack for beginners who are curious to try it. 
Having a daily face regimen is important for us no matter what skin type we have. As for me, I   have an oily and pimple prone face which is really a high maintenance kind of face.
This kit contains the basic regimen needs for our face.

Facial wash which cleanse our face and removes oil, dirt and sebum (sorry forgot to take a picture of it). Maxi-Peel's Facial wash feels relaxing on my face since it gives a cold and mint like feeling plus It also smells good.


The Exfoliant Solution in #3 is also a must have if you have face that has lots of breakouts.
I have already used this product for almost 1 week and I noticed my skin is already starting to peel and It easily dries my pimple. This exfoliant comes also in lighter formulas #1 and #2 which is good for maintenance, but remember to read and follow the instructions carefully.

Maxi-Peel Moisturizing cream is also a must have. After using the exfoliant, moisturizing face is the next step,remember to keep your face hydrated you don't want to look dry. In my experience using this product, I find it lightweight and effective in moisturizing my face. 

The last product is the Maxi-Peel Sunblock in SPF20. If you are a person who loves outdoors definitely you should have your face protected. Sunblock protects our skin from harmful UV rays that may cause aging, wrinkles and other nightmares that  we don't want to happen on our face. The higher the SPF the better the protection but some sunblock cost too much for girls on a tight budget but this one is the answer to our problems. Now I don't have to be afraid going out face first because I am now protected.

Now Remember this simple steps:
Morning Regimen:
1. Wash your face with the Maxi-Peel Facial Wash
2. Apply the Maxi-Peel Sun Block cream to help protect your face from sun exposure  (reapply every 4 hours)
Evening Regimen:
1. Wash your face with the Maxi-Peel Facial Wash
2. Use the Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution #2 on your face.  1-2 drops on a cotton and dab gently
3. Use the Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream after


So have you tried these Maxi-Peel Products?
xoxo,
post signature