Friday, November 7, 2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

Home, Office, Home,Office... Just Happy to share to you my new routine this November. I am happy that I had a good start for this month. I still can't believe that I have passed the Licensure Exam For Teachers and now a Job (not teaching tho). 
After all those months of bumming around, I'm still trying to get used to my new routine ,
Waking up as early as 4:30 am is hard for me, You know how gravity from our beds pull us no matter how loud our alarm clocks then, after minutes of snoozing your alarm you'll  walk like a zombie and  face the cold water that gives you shivers ,then the most crucial part for girls "dressing up" then battling up for the bloody and sweaty train ride.
I am not a morning person you'll usually see me grumpy and snob and  another thing, I don't usually eat breakfast but just good drink would be enough for me to start my day.
Coffee would be a good Idea for a cold morning this November. Just like my November, a good drink in the morning could give a good start and a good mood. 
For me Coffee is a key to survival, It's one of the things that wakes us up when we need to work hard, so better choose a good coffee for you.
Curious what's my Coffee? 
Obviously it's NESCAFÉ Cappuccino
It's like your coffee from your favorite coffee shops but in a more affordable price. For just 10 pesos you can now start enjoying your favorite Cappuccino drink instantly. No need for coffee makers or other heavy expensive equipments.
No need to spend hundreds for a coffee cup. Imagine your favorite NESCAFE coffee in a  Cappuccino flavor and the foamy top sprinkled with chocolate bits. The aroma and the taste will wake up your sleepy senses and gives you a better mood at work.
The creamy taste of the coffee will give you a sense of satisfaction  and every sip is indulging and every cup is worth drinking especially if you are a coffee lover like me.

 Now I can Say: Give me a Cup of NESCAFÉ Cappuccino and now I can Conquer the world.


So what are you waiting grab your NESCAFÉ Cappuccino and experience the most indulging coffee break. Experience the creaminess and the frothy feeling that this awesome coffee can bring.
Who knows you might win tickets from Nuffnangph for the Mockingjay Movie. (crossedfingers)
xoxo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment