Monday, May 18, 2015

A Second of Summer

Being away from the city for a while is such a good idea. This gave me time to think, reflect and enjoy my little infinity and as I enjoy this gave me the opportunity to wear the clothes that I haven't used for a while.
Having a hot summer weather in Manila won't give me a chance to layer clothes up and If I do, I'll end up sweating a lot

When I was thinking what to wear for Baguio, I made sure it will be something that is ootd and blog worthy..


 This look is kinda new for me since people knew me with my sweet & laid back style. 


But for Baguio, I'll go a little edgy in Black & Red combination. 

 I got this outfit inspiration from the Band 5 Seconds of Summer. I admit their songs rock!
I love their song "She look so perfect" that I kept playing it on my phone whenever i'm on my way to work or taking a shower. Their songs are pretty fun and edgy, That I sometimes bang my head and sing with my lungs out.





If I could just Bring the Baguio breeze here in Metro Manila, maybe everyday will be an OOTD  kind of Day. 
Just Imagine how we'll look like with rosy cheeks and cute pullovers 

What I'm Wearing:
 
Black V-Neck Shirt 
Faux Leather shorts
Flannel Shirt- H&M
Shoes- Converse
Bag- Mango
Polarized Glasses- 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment